What would you buy if you won a lot of money?

Favorite Answer

I'd buy a vacation home somewhere on the waterfront where it's warm all year.

First thing I'd Do was hire my brother, the tax CPA, to hide as much as we could.

10% would go to tithing for my church. Depending on how much: 50 grand is  a lot to me. I'd pay bills.  If it were 3 million or more, I'd hire the best appeal attorney. Get my appeal, rights back, an expungement.  Then, I'd get house remodeled.  Have the Greatest wedding in Tombstone,  invite Michael J, Fox, Al Pacino, Tom Hanks. Pay their airfares. Invite whole family, both sides, pay air fares.  I'm tempted to get a  '17 Stanley steamer, '46 Willys Jeep. A Vincent Black Shadow just for  poker runs.

I'd invest in retirement funds after paying the taxes.

• ?

a new set of tires for my truck ............................................

I would fly around the world in my private plane.....ah, dreams lol.