Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What would you buy if you won a lot of money?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I'd buy a vacation home somewhere on the waterfront where it's warm all year.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

First thing I'd Do was hire my brother, the tax CPA, to hide as much as we could.

10% would go to tithing for my church. Depending on how much: 50 grand is  a lot to me. I'd pay bills.  If it were 3 million or more, I'd hire the best appeal attorney. Get my appeal, rights back, an expungement.  Then, I'd get house remodeled.  Have the Greatest wedding in Tombstone,  invite Michael J, Fox, Al Pacino, Tom Hanks. Pay their airfares. Invite whole family, both sides, pay air fares.  I'm tempted to get a  '17 Stanley steamer, '46 Willys Jeep. A Vincent Black Shadow just for  poker runs.

• 1 month ago

I'd invest in retirement funds after paying the taxes.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

a new set of tires for my truck ............................................

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I would fly around the world in my private plane.....ah, dreams lol.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.