Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

He doesn't know that I know he is spying on me and I am posting stuff about my new man what is he likely feeling?

Is he moved enough to initiate contact or is he thing F uck her stupid cow and totally turned off?

I haven't moved on. I still love him. The new guy is a distraction 

• T J

Hr wrote you off. its over.

• donnie

Then tell him you know

A "distraction??" No, this qualifies as a full blown pathological fixation. You've spammed this for MONTHS using multiple sock-puppet accounts. (Ulfat, Big, 2022, Beauty, Jadore, Tinkers, Wait, Vee, etc)

You still love him??  You have an odd way of showing it...that's like something a teenager would do.  Grow up.

Literally no-one here knows. 

If you have moved on - why do you care?