Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why would Mary Trump say such terrible things about Trump only pretending to run for president so he can make money from his gullible cult?

“I think he’s going to pretend to [run], for sure. Think about how much money he’s made off the Big Lie in the last few months,” she said, referring to the falsehood that the 2020 presidential election was stolen.  “He’s made more money since President Biden won the election than I think he has in his entire life,” she went on. “So I don’t think he’s going to let that grift go quite so soon.”  Can you believe that about Trump? He wouldn't really do that, would he, Trumpies? 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

People were saying that his 2016 campaign was a big moneymaking scam. Airhead Kushner's company was near bankruptcy then, but it was saved by a huge loan from Arab banks. Wasn't there a huge arms sale to the Saudis in the works early in Trump's "Administration?" Did they not ignore the assassination of a journalist who was critical of the Saudi Crown Prince?

The Trump scam was going on long before Mary Trump spoke out. She herself alleges that she was a victim of Trumpian financial jiggery-pokery.

The whole campaign and Presidency thing is the biggest, most profitable flim-flam that Trump has ever perpetrated. He's not going to give up shovelling all that free money into his pockets.

• Sam
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

She knows him better than anyone.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

That's obvious to anyone with at least two brain cells.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

15 minutes, she already had hers, used it to peddle her book. Her time and sales have leveled out now, last ditch effort to squeeze as much out of her short shot as she can. No more, no less. Glad to see you will be one that pays her either by buying her book or doing her marketing.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Do you actually believe he's above doing that, especially in light of the huge amount of debt he has.

• 1 month ago

Mary Trump knows her uncle quite well.  After losing the election, he raised $207.5 million between Nov 3 & 23, allegedly for legal battles, but 75% of it all flowed into his personal PAC, and less than $14 million has been spent on recount fees, lawsuits, etc.  https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/meet-the-press/bl...

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Nooooo, tell me it's not true!  Dementia Donnie would not do that!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.