Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Should governor Cuomo be impeached and prosecuted for his nursing home crime?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Gary
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

I want to know why EVERY crime the demoCROOKS have TRIED to charge Trump with since 2016 with NO evidence or proof and they have NOT been successful of making ANY of they're charges stick BUT DEMOCROOKS have been CAUGHT RED HANDED doing EVERY ONE of those same crimes WITH evidence and PROOF but the demoCROOK party claims the charges against THEM are FALSE????

Attachment image
  • 2 months ago

The democrats are trying to use the complaints of sexual harassment as their excuse to get Cuomo out of office.  If they can do that the issue of him ordering people with the virus into nursing homes will go away. They will simultaneously virtue signal by claiming Cuomo being ousted shows they care about women being harassed (they don't). 

Realize Cuomo is not the only democrat governor who deliberately sent people with the virus into nursing homes to increase the number of deaths.  They then used the deaths to justify uncontrolled mass mail in ballots for the 2020/21 elections because the democrats could not win without ballot fraud. 

• 2 months ago

Early in the pandemic, people made mistakes.  For instance, using ventilators the wrong way, using them the way they do for other illnesses.  Nobody really knew what they were doing. His mistake was perhaps stupid, but not a crime. It might be appropriate to Recall him for doing a bad job.

Why did he cover up his mistakes though?  That's not a mistake.  That was on purpose. He may need to be impeached, recalled, or prosecuted for that.

• 2 months ago

As soon as Trump is prosecuted for causing 1/2 a million people's death.  

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nu__TzWfpss

_____

I

I

I

O

_______

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.