Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 2 months ago

Do doctors call you to tell you your results for an x ray such as chest x ray is all clear?

Often now there is a patient portal, or online communication. If you dont hear in a week or a bit, simply call them and ask. Sometimes things do slip through the cracks.

• ?

I've gotten emails with all clear results. In my experience, an actual call usually means bad news, but some offices are slow enough to call you for all clears, too. My blood results, for instance, I've gotten emails or calls with all clears. Depends on the office and how busy they are.