Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

I would not could not cancel Suess?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I would not cancel with a moose. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Would not, could not and should not.

• J P
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Nobody has, that's just a ruse.

It's more a boon to righties now

To sweep "The doc" away somehow.

The parties love to place the blame--

It's just a swampy "crush-them" game.

He didn't just make childish fun

Doc Seuss confronted everyone!

Attachment image
  • Pete
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Who is banning Dr Seuss books? I haven't heard about them being banned in my country.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

In regard to cancelling his books-NO WAY.

This cancel everybody stuff is a sure sign of the beginning of the end for all of us.

"Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it."---Adolph Hitler

Dr. Seuss (not a doctor at all) is highly revered in his home town, so I wonder how his fans will deal with all this.

I actually don't know  a lot about his books.  I remember some of them.  I had no idea they were written that long ago.  (I am a senior citizen).  I know that once in school, I had some teacher who read a couple of them to us and as a kid, I thought they were really simplistic, repetitive and STUPID.  I know everyone loves them, fine, go ahead!

He was incredibly fortunate to make so much money from such writing!

They had a statue in the yard of his ocean view La Jolla property, which someone stole a while back.  I think they got it back.

• An abortion should have canceled you long ago.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.