Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

I would not could not cancel Suess?

Favorite Answer

I would not cancel with a moose. 

• ?

Would not, could not and should not.

• J P

Nobody has, that's just a ruse.

It's more a boon to righties now

To sweep "The doc" away somehow.

The parties love to place the blame--

It's just a swampy "crush-them" game.

He didn't just make childish fun

Doc Seuss confronted everyone!

• Pete

Who is banning Dr Seuss books? I haven't heard about them being banned in my country.

In regard to cancelling his books-NO WAY.

This cancel everybody stuff is a sure sign of the beginning of the end for all of us.

"Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it."---Adolph Hitler

Dr. Seuss (not a doctor at all) is highly revered in his home town, so I wonder how his fans will deal with all this.

I actually don't know  a lot about his books.  I remember some of them.  I had no idea they were written that long ago.  (I am a senior citizen).  I know that once in school, I had some teacher who read a couple of them to us and as a kid, I thought they were really simplistic, repetitive and STUPID.  I know everyone loves them, fine, go ahead!

He was incredibly fortunate to make so much money from such writing!

They had a statue in the yard of his ocean view La Jolla property, which someone stole a while back.  I think they got it back.

• An abortion should have canceled you long ago.