Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsEngineering · 1 month ago

Aerospace Engineer Requirements/ Responsiblities ?

Hi! I’m a junior in high school and am trying to decide a career path. I’ve always been interested in engineering and aerospace engineering has recently sparked my interest. I was wondering what some responsibilities are. I also wanted to know how much better paying the job is if you were to be in the Air Force. 

Favorite Answer

Google " What does an Aero Space Engineer do?"

It will give you lots of sources to find out.

Going into the USAF: This is a very good Path to take before school and a degree. They will pay for your degree. It is worth the four years to Serve before school. You may even like it and even stay longer for 20 or 30.

Pay a Visit to the recruiters of all four services ans get informed. It is free to do that and you will learn a lot. You will take the ASVAB and find out your best field. You may even Get your Degree in school first and enter Officers Training School (OTS.) in one of the Services.

These are SALESMEN. They will pressure you but you don't need to sign anything to get informed. Now is the time to learn all of your options. Keep a notebook of everything you learn along the way and you will make a good decision. Your Path will be cleared and you will KNOW What to do !

you have to know how to fly