Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 month ago

my grandma was born in 1935. is she baby boomer?

my mom was born in 1967, i was born in 2000

or is my mom a boomer? i say "ok boomer" a lot since boomers are the old parents that can't keep wup with the times

my mom and grandma are like that 

• ?

She's of what's called "The Silent Generation". 

Nope.  Baby boomers came AFTER WWII, from 1945 to about 1960 or so, although there is debate on the actual end date.

Baby boomers are those born after 1945, so called because the birth rate went up a lot!

• Justin

Nope, she is called a 'traditionalist' or a member of the 'silent generation.' 

'Boomers' were born 1946 and after until around 1964. 

No, baby boomer generation was born from 1945 - 1964.

Baby boomers were born after soldiers came home from WWII once the war was over.