Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

Could he be serious? ?

Was with friend and his sister. His sister was saying how she had never been to our state park. I casually said oh it’s nice. My friend then said you should take her(he’s already been). Then she giggled/laughed and imitated her brother telling me to take her there and all . I wasn’t sure what exactly to say. Could he have been serious

• ?

Of course he was serious!  Why say it otherwise 

YES!!!!! You may have missed your opportunity though because now it's going to be awkward to ask her. You had your lead-in right there. You can still ask her though. It might be a tad easier if you try to get a few people together to go on a little hike.