Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

write down 4 positive impacts of covid 19 in the world?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

It cost Trump his presidency......which he was probably gonna lose anyway, for all his other stupid bullcrap 

Air pollution is down in major cities......since people are confined to home. 

Had a whole lot more time for personal hobbies. 

and on a personal note, everyone wearing masks, .....this is the first year in living memory I ***DIDN'T*** get bronchitis and flu from everyone coughing and sneezing on me.   For that *alone*-------I will wear masks forever now!  Gladly!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

- made people aware of the fact Trump is a profound retard, and contributed to him being beaten during the November 2020 election

- highlighted the need for adequate stocking of medical furnitures that are locally produced

- stimulated the pharmaceutical R&D for advanced 'messenger RNA' vaccines that could be useful for many other potential threats

- forced a distanciation and implementation of other measures that significantly reduced the contagion for flu this year

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

1. It killed off lots of useless old people.

2. It made everyone wear face masks, which means I no longer have to see their ugly faces.

3. It made a lot of people stay home instead of filling the roads with idiots who don't know how to drive.

4. The suicide rate has gone up.

• Sally
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It made Trump lose.

It got rid of all the Trumps in Washington.

It made Trump lose.

It made a lot of people respect science more.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

No..........................

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.