What do you think when a man drinks wine?

Is that not OK for a man to drink wine? 

Would you assume certain things about him?

• .
    Favorite Answer

My stepdad LOVES wine. I don't think anything of it, other than when I see him, he has the good stuff, LOL. It's wonderful that a man drinks wine, or beer, or whatever he wants to drink. Wine is not a feminine thing at all. Many MANY men all over the world prefer wine over anything. So what?

• ?

I would think he must like wine.

hey just so long its not my wine he's drinking I really dont care...!

Maybe he is gay.

I drink anything I like, and I like wine. 

I don't know what assumptions are to be made about different drinks. 

No I wouldn’t think anything about it.

• Cathy

I would assume he likes wine and little else.

• ?

Why would it be wrong? If you think a man should be drinking mixed drinks because it's "more masculine," you are your own enemy who is destined to suffer from depression, a false sense of pride and false character because you are blindly following false standards that have been cast down by tv, movies and social media influencers.