Metamucil?

I’m afraid I’ll need to take Metamucil forever. I just wanna go to the bathroom normally without it. How can I do that ? If I stop taking it I’ll be constipated. 

We cannot answer tht. You need to speak with a doctor.

Take fiber gummys....

• ?

Using Metamucil or laxatives to treat chronic constipation could be covering up symptoms of a bigger problem, thus preventing you and your doctor from knowing about it and beginning treatment as soon as possible. However, the Mayo Clinic reports that there’s no harm in taking Metamucil every day and that using it can even help you reach your recommended daily intake of fiber. 

You have to let your body get back to normal.

Eat more fiber (fresh fruit and vegetables, whole grains) and get some daily exercise (walking).  Avoid white sugar, white flour, and salt.