Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

did you know that you will need to have a "covid19 health passport" in order to get on a plane?

i knew about this over 6 months ago but people called me the "conspiracy theorist" now look biitch. now look at those covid passports. it's all starts gradually.

that vaccination will become mandatory in every country, if ANY OF YOU on this planet want to hop on a plane. you better show that passport.

this plan will be put in motion real soon. just watch. 

i'm still giving people the heads up of all the other agendas in the world government's playbook which has yet to come but will, 100%. 

but you dumbazzes still call me the "conspiracy theorist" the "wacko"the guy that needs to "seek professional help"how many more times must i keep proving to you that i was right? it's no theory. it's facts. will you wait until it's too late and have already been converted into their slaves completely and it's too late? 

4 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

That little card will eventually be need for movement in our own cities and states too, why do you think it is included with the shots? Going back to the 1930's, needing to show your papers to move around. It's the lefts dream state.

• 2 months ago

There's no truth or facts in any of your rants.

• Audrey
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

What's different about needing a vaccination certificate and not being allowed to board without a face diaper? Same damn thing. Forcing people against their will.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

We need those to board a plane, but a certified photo of the flyer wiping their butt with the Koran is unconstitutional? Okay then. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.