SKY

What's the best $50 you ever spent?

Favorite Answer

It was when I moved from an apartment into my house.  I paid $50 to have some professional movers move my piano.  That was the best $50 I ever spent!  WORTH IT!!!!   

that hooker in EAST L.A...................................

I need to google to see how much $50 dollars is worth.  Would that be American or Australia dollars?? Be more specific lol.

• ?

I bought my Echo Dot for almost $50 and I like it hun.

Foooooooooooood

• hung

3.5 grams of weed and a case of beer....

I honestly don't remember, but I do remember having something like $50 when I was like 10 or 11 years old, and when you're that young and have that kind of money, you think you were rich! I probably bought a lot junk food and other stuff with that money...

• Kathy

On gifts for the grand kids.