Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

What is your opinion of Judaism (reform, conservative and Orthodox)?

Attachment image

9 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

As a Christian, Judaism still has great value as a 'tutor' to lead men to Christ, (Galatians 3:24-25), since it contains all of the interactive symbolism telling the stories of Messiah and His atoning work for humanity. Every Christian must become acquainted with important aspects of it just to enter Christ's New Covenant, whether they fully recognize this or not. The more consciously acquainted with Judaism they become the more they understand themselves and the basis of their own beliefs. 

• 1 month ago

Various forms of official rejection of Jesus Christ and his redemptive/salvific work.

• 1 month ago

It's better than the Christian churches that teach us to remain in our sins.  It may be marginally better than Islam.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

All of the religions of Abraham teach hatred and intolerance.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I discarded both, I am part of True Christianity, holy bible in hand, with the perfect word of God!

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I respect them but I have not been to those..

• 1 month ago

I think Orthodox Judaism can constitute a positive way of sanctifying behaviour which could be pathologised in a secular context, but like most conservative Abrahamic religion is sexist, homophobic and speciesist to some extent.  Reform Judaism is basically Unitarianism.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I love how they keep their religion to themselves, don't try to recruit me, and don't try to make their religious rules laws I must follow.

Too bad other theists aren't like that.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

A racist, hateful racial supremacist movement masquerading as a religion that promotes cliqueish behavior, largely forbids intermarriage, and which props up disproportionate power structures. Consider, for example, that despite being about 2% of the US population, Jews make up roughly 40% of the current administration’s cabinet and around 30% of the top 1% of billionaires. For all the talk of white supremacy (which is a real and insidious issue in its own right), America has never confronted its Jewish supremacy problem because of fears of anti-semitism.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.