Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

What is your opinion of Judaism (reform, conservative and Orthodox)?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

As a Christian, Judaism still has great value as a 'tutor' to lead men to Christ, (Galatians 3:24-25), since it contains all of the interactive symbolism telling the stories of Messiah and His atoning work for humanity. Every Christian must become acquainted with important aspects of it just to enter Christ's New Covenant, whether they fully recognize this or not. The more consciously acquainted with Judaism they become the more they understand themselves and the basis of their own beliefs. 

Various forms of official rejection of Jesus Christ and his redemptive/salvific work.

It's better than the Christian churches that teach us to remain in our sins.  It may be marginally better than Islam.

• ?

All of the religions of Abraham teach hatred and intolerance.

• ?

I discarded both, I am part of True Christianity, holy bible in hand, with the perfect word of God!

• ?

I respect them but I have not been to those..

I think Orthodox Judaism can constitute a positive way of sanctifying behaviour which could be pathologised in a secular context, but like most conservative Abrahamic religion is sexist, homophobic and speciesist to some extent.  Reform Judaism is basically Unitarianism.

I love how they keep their religion to themselves, don't try to recruit me, and don't try to make their religious rules laws I must follow.

Too bad other theists aren't like that.

A racist, hateful racial supremacist movement masquerading as a religion that promotes cliqueish behavior, largely forbids intermarriage, and which props up disproportionate power structures. Consider, for example, that despite being about 2% of the US population, Jews make up roughly 40% of the current administration’s cabinet and around 30% of the top 1% of billionaires. For all the talk of white supremacy (which is a real and insidious issue in its own right), America has never confronted its Jewish supremacy problem because of fears of anti-semitism.