Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

Why am I being called a slut at school?

1, I'm 17. I haven't had sex before or done anything close and I haven't had a boyfriend

2, I always wear a sweater and khaki pants (uniform)

3, I don't wear any makeup

4, don't have a bitchy attitude at all, I'm nice to everyone.

5, I hang out with the nice people at school

6. I am tall and more developed than some of my peers (just adding this to give more detail)

7. I am a straight A student

But yet some people call me a slut. Am I like doing something wrong?

• Foofa

Sadly in school it's the girls who develop earliest who get the rep for being sexual even when they're not. This says more about the dirty minds of your classmates than about you. 

• PW

People like that are jealous of you in my opinion. The fact that you are not a slut means they want you to become like them. Most boys are slutty themselves but in today’s society it seems the word doesn’t apply to men. The next time they call you a slut say thank you for acknowledging me, but I will not be acknowledging you any time soon. The fact they give you attention means you are bothering them because you stand for a higher moral cause

• James

Because they know it's a word that will really get to you