Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHomework Help · 2 months ago

My yahoo answer question keeps on going in the business and personal finance topic, how do I put the question in the right topic?

Here's what I did: I went to the chemistry topic page and clicked on the ask icon above to ask a chemistry related question, but when I hit submit it put the question in the business topic. Am I doing something wrong? How do I fix this? Please help me.

Thank you very much!

Post this in the "Yahoo Answers" section and you'll get good help.

I hardly ever ask questions, but I remember that sometimes a word in the question would move it from the right place to a board that's completely inappropriate. (The word "field" would put a question in Baseball, or the word "book" for booking a trip would land it in Books & Authors, for instance.)

About all you can do is identify potential problem words and not use them, or move the question where it belongs after it posts in the wrong place.