Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

What do i do if I realized I'm too weak in the heart?  ?

How do I unattach my heart from a narcissistic coworker steals girls hearts for fun and puts us in rivalry for him.

Hes really good at it. All the while he has a GF (which he never mentioned to me for the first few monts as he stole my heart).

Then when i found out, he said he wasnt flirting with me the whole time -- Its a complete lie. He was saying stuff as bad as "wanna cuddle"... If thats not flirting in his book, then what is? Actually having sex?... Everything that comes out his mouth is a lie.

Anyway, I am weak in the heart. I fell for him. Then other girls came along and he stole their hearts very quickly the same way he did me. I watched it before my eyes. He flirted in front of me and tossed me to the side like day old bread. 

Later he would find interest in me again and flirt again like old times. I noticed he was able to just pick me up like a toy and do whatever he wanted with me. I realized he molded me, consciously or not, into being a toy that belongs to him. An empty, shallow toy. That is how i am to this day. I had to push my pain, love down and become an emotionless toy alwags ready at his disposal for when he feels like playing.

Everyone sees i belong to him, too. People comment that we would make a cute couple or they assume we are together... Until they find out he has a GF.

Other girls are in secret competition with me. They are th girls whose hearts he stole as well. I am the original but thats nothing to brag about.

I wish he never talked to me

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Den B7
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Try using your brain instead of your heart.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Perhaps incessantly trolling the internet would make you feel better... eventually.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

A great lesson is learned from all of this.  Do not be gullible.

• Sandy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

he's not the problem, YOU are. you know he's a flirt and a narcissist. stop falling for his lines. there's probably a nice guy out there, but you won't see him because you're pining away for this cheat. get your act together!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

off topic rant.  reported

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.