Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Have you ever quit a job?

Only when I retired.

• Vicky

Yes after my boss told me to take off my black nail polish, I was 16 and thought I knew it all. 

Never have a job before.

Yes, I've quit a few of them.

• Jesere

Many, I have had 36 jobs from 1974 - 2009

• Nope I never have although since 2020 happened thought about it a lot of times. And thinking about doing so again. But it is really really difficult finding a job especially nowadays. So looking for a different job!

Once.                     

Yes, I have quit a few jobs  but only when I had a better job to go to or was returning to education. It is always a good idea to leave on good terms as you never know when you might want a reference or want to work there again.

Yes.  I've quit jobs.  It's better if you give notice.  Not so much for the company, but the coworkers that you might want to later use as references might not look kindly at the extra workload they received after you quit.  

yep. I quit my job in January to pursue a Master's degree.