Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Have you ever quit a job?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Only when I retired.

• Vicky
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes after my boss told me to take off my black nail polish, I was 16 and thought I knew it all. 

• 1 month ago

Never have a job before.

• 1 month ago

Yes, I've quit a few of them.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jesere
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Many, I have had 36 jobs from 1974 - 2009

• Nope I never have although since 2020 happened thought about it a lot of times. And thinking about doing so again. But it is really really difficult finding a job especially nowadays. So looking for a different job!

• 1 month ago

Once.                     

• 1 month ago

Yes, I have quit a few jobs  but only when I had a better job to go to or was returning to education. It is always a good idea to leave on good terms as you never know when you might want a reference or want to work there again.

• 1 month ago

Yes.  I've quit jobs.  It's better if you give notice.  Not so much for the company, but the coworkers that you might want to later use as references might not look kindly at the extra workload they received after you quit.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

yep. I quit my job in January to pursue a Master's degree.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.