Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

john asked in Business & FinanceInvesting · 2 months ago

Voice to text question?

Is there a program that would allow me to specifically speak the ticker symbol of a stock into the search box of a website,then speak ENTER,and it would bring up the chart for that symbol? That way I could quickly check several ticker symbols without having to type them all in one after another.Thanks 

1 Answer

Relevance
  • kswck2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Computer and computer software have come a Long way in the past few years. I have only dealt with this kind of request once, and my knowledge is So outdated i can't help you. 

But I would suggest you contact Microsoft and Dell corporate and ask them to help solve your issues. Some Brokerage houses may also have this type of software available-Try E Trade and AmeriTrade.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.