john asked in Business & FinanceInvesting · 2 months ago

Voice to text question?

Is there a program that would allow me to specifically speak the ticker symbol of a stock into the search box of a website,then speak ENTER,and it would bring up the chart for that symbol? That way I could quickly check several ticker symbols without having to type them all in one after another.Thanks 

• kswck2

Computer and computer software have come a Long way in the past few years. I have only dealt with this kind of request once, and my knowledge is So outdated i can't help you. 

But I would suggest you contact Microsoft and Dell corporate and ask them to help solve your issues. Some Brokerage houses may also have this type of software available-Try E Trade and AmeriTrade.