Is it weird to have a crush on an anime character ?

• 5 days ago

well you know that anime characters are not really real person.its a cartoon character that draw them and make them into comic strips and books . there no such have a crush on an aimie character . there aint one that real .

I had a crush on Rogue (the character, not the actresses who've played her) from the X-Men when I was a kid. The character's not technically anime, but the artists designed her proportions quite well!

There's nothing wrong with having a crush on an air anime character and there's no such thing as taking it too far that's just what people say when they try to control you.

If it turns out you're only able to get a crush on anime characters however that's a sign you're a fictosexual and there's nothing wrong with that either

Nothing weird with having crushes on anime characters, I have tons of anime crushes. I would say I genuinely love some of them even 😂

If you don’t take it too far, there’s nothing wrong with having crushing/feelings for anime characters.

Most of the female ones are designed for you to have crush on them.

Healthy? No. Weird? Also no.

No. I still have a big crush on Lucrezia Noin from Gundam Wing. I would love to find someone like her, strong, loyal, intelligent, a strong sensitive side, and beautiful too. 

no long as you remember they aren't real.

It definitely is.

Doesn't stop me though.

Is it weird? Yes depending upon your definition of this term.

Are you the only one? No

Everyone atleast once goes through this phase, nothing wrong in that.

🥴😊

Not weird. Just something expected from a teen.