Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

How to perk saggy boobs?

I have saggy boobs. I'm 24 years old. I don't have kids and not overweight. I feel my boobs are saggy for my age. How can I make my saggy boobs look perky?

One sure way to perk them up is to put on a bit of weight.  Since the breasts are made up of fatty tissues, they will more than likely look fuller.  You could also use a push up bra or the silicone inserts that go under your breasts to make them look better.  The third option is to work out to strengthen the pectoral muscles under your breasts.  Although it won't actually be increasing your breast size, it will tighten things up.  Hope this helps.

• ?

wear a bra.....................