Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 months ago

Why did this happen?

I asked a teacher for help and guidance with my coursework and because I asked for help, and he did not want to give me advice on my work he was acting like I was harassing him even though I was not. Then he and his colleague mocked me for my low grades in my other classes and then the female teacher basically told me not to be there in person because she was sticking up for him.

It was so weird, they made me feel like a horrible person because I asked for advice and because I wasn't doing well in my other classes. I also had the right to be there in person. 

Favorite Answer

too many people work in education that have no business being there.  report them to the administration,  Make copies of emails where you asked for help. Use your cell phone to record them mocking you so you have proof to get them fired.  I am sorry that there are soooooo many bad teachers, maybe it is a narcissistic thing.  I am not a fan of teachers either.  I hope you get your grades sorted.  

Go to the principle or guidance counsellor to report this behaviour.

Perhaps transferring to a different school might help.  You can't do **** when toxic teachers get hired and also try to ask a close relative for help not a teacher. Lot of horrible people  choose to be teachers because other jobs won't hire them to begin with.  The reason why it happened  because your entire class and including the teachers thinks you're not intelligent enough to be in the class.