Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationInsurance & Registration · 1 month ago

I went driving last week with my car showing as no insurance. I drove past an ANPR car but did not get stopped. Last night an ANPR car came.?

My car was off the road for a while and last week I had a hospital appointment, I insured my car a few days before but it was still not showing on the MID database! I was scared to say the least but took my phone with my emails as proof of insurance. My hospital appointment went ok, didn’t see any police cars on my way there, however I do have to drive past a police station on my way home, which of course an ANPR was making its way out at the time I passed, I guess his machine let off a ping as he looked straight at me and my car and seen me looking at him..... I kept driving as I thought I’m good I have my proof.... I was expecting him to put on his lights and spin around and come after me, but nope! Nothing! Got home checked my car again and still not showing as insured! It wasn’t until the next day it finallly came on the database. So last night an ANPR car came into my street (I live In a quiet cul-de-sac) and he turned around on my drive way!! He looked for a few seconds and drove off.... were they coming to check my car to see if it’s not insured? Or was that just a huge coincidence as surly they would be able to run my number plate through their system without coming to see my car! 

Was your hospital appointment for paranoia?

everyone knows what anpr and mid are. Really.

Yes, you are under surveillance.

i agree with may ..big porkies!

• ?

A long story about what didn't happen......

They walk among us