Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationOther - Cars & Transportation · 2 months ago

What's the roughest ride you've ever had?

And I mean the roughest car ride

• Adele

The roughest ride I've ever been on, and I've done Mean Streak. it when I was just moving into what is now an obsession with roller coasters.

My rides have all been smooth

• garry

on a camel , there hard to get comfortable on and a rough ride ..

Was on a train 5-hour ride had to stand all the way and not just stand upright, had to lean on others, and got my foot stomped on multiple times. 

A passenger in a 1948 Ford Defect (Prefect) No heater no real door seals and Horsehair seats

and we would have better Brakes using an Anchor and chain

I told the guy that I was no-limits . . . and he held me to it.  It was great !!!!!

Back seat in my brother's late model Toyota Rav4. Whata POS!

My first horseback ride was rough. It was a very unruly horse who was aggressive toward all the other horses and chased them around. After I got him back to the corral, I had to get someone he knew to walk him a long time before he could be curried.

Oh, vehicle ride.....Taylor Dunn golf cart. No shocks, hard springs and effing weak brakes only on the rear wheels.

A US Army 2 1/2 ton truck.

• Matt

Was riding in a horse drawn carriage through the woods on a trail, one of the wheels hit a stump and flipped the carriage.