Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 2 months ago

What do you think of this name ?

Lennox Cole?  For a boy

I don’t care if you don’t like Lennox. I want to know how you like Lennox Cole as a whole name. Lennox is staying 

I might be the unpopular opinion here, but I actually like the name Lennox. I don't know how I feel about Lennox Cole though, something just doesn't look right, and if it's said fast like you would say to get a child's attention it kinda sounds like a toothpaste or something. That's just my thoughts though. for me I always liked the name Combination Lennox Tate. 

Not a fan of most names with an "x" in them.  Lennox is too last name for me.  I'd be okay with it as a middle name.  I love the name Cole.

• blank

Not keen on Lennox.Sorry.

I like Cole. Lennox isn't bad, but it wouldn't end up on my favorite's list either

very little.................................

I like it, it's modern but still sensible. 

Sounds like something right out of a 2008 fiction.