Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 2 months ago

What do you think of this name ?

Lennox Cole?  For a boy

Update:

I don’t care if you don’t like Lennox. I want to know how you like Lennox Cole as a whole name. Lennox is staying 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I might be the unpopular opinion here, but I actually like the name Lennox. I don't know how I feel about Lennox Cole though, something just doesn't look right, and if it's said fast like you would say to get a child's attention it kinda sounds like a toothpaste or something. That's just my thoughts though. for me I always liked the name Combination Lennox Tate. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Not a fan of most names with an "x" in them.  Lennox is too last name for me.  I'd be okay with it as a middle name.  I love the name Cole.

• blank
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Not keen on Lennox.Sorry.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I like Cole. Lennox isn't bad, but it wouldn't end up on my favorite's list either

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

very little.................................

• 2 months ago

I like it, it's modern but still sensible. 

• 2 months ago

Sounds like something right out of a 2008 fiction.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.