Anonymous

In my country a moderately attractive woman had a relative who was president of lawyers in a specific city.She married an ultra rich man?

because she had connections.I happen to be a millionaire and I was told that she was better than women like me (attractive,educated millionaires)because she was the relative of this man.Does this make sense?

• Archer

"You" seem to have issues!

Yes, it makes perfect sense.  Could your educated self explain what "president of lawyers" means?

• Foofa

Nepotism is alive and well all around the world. You can spend all your time stewing about it or you can just get on with your life. 

Don't let other people define your worth. If you have enough money to live out your life, don't worry about it. Put your energy toward self-development with a goal of being the best person you can be. Don't give away the means to support your for the rest of your life, but give of your time and effort to those you might help.