Uncle asked in SportsFootball (American) · 2 months ago

To 16 year old males...While attending a football game, do you pay more attention to the players, or the cheerleaders?

When I was 16 I was more interested in the game until we were ahead by three scores and I got taken out in the third or fourth quarter.  Then it was all about the cheerleaders, drill team, twirlers... who walked behind the bench while we were rehydrating at the water/Gatorade cooler.

• Pronk

I’m way beyond 16 years old,here near Cleveland,& I’ve always WISHED THE BROWNS WOULD GET CHEERLEADERS..

I haven't been 16 in a long time, but I never particularly was interested in cheerleaders.  Don't get me wrong, I like looking at pretty girls as much as the next guy, but I'm not close enough to see them in detail, nor am I in a context where I can get much gratification (if you know what I mean), so what's the point?  Am I going to watch them do flips?  Sure.  The big ones at least.  But generally them shaking pom-poms is uninteresting.

• David

It's been a long time since I was 16, but if I remember correctly, I watched the action on the field as it happened.  But I spent my fair share of down time watching and cheering with the cheerleaders.  I had a major crush on one, but I don't know if she even knew I existed.

Cheerleaders if they are blondes