Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsInfectious Diseases · 2 months ago

Is this my fault ?

Hasn’t go to school since March 3rd due to the coronavirus pandemic since then and that’s almost 1 year now but is that my problem I hasnt been going to school??

• In some areas it's illegal for children not to go to school. If you're not doing any on line learning or home schooling, it's your fault. If schools are open in your area, you can go. Wear a mask and follow other protocols to keep you and others safe. If you're between the ages of 6 and 16 you should be in school, home schooled or doing on line learning. You can be charged with truancy and fined if you're not in school or refuse to go to school. 

You can look into dropping out of school, if you no longer want to go to school. But keep this in mind. If you don't have at least a high school diploma (or it's equivalent) you may have a tough time getting a job. Most jobs require that you have a high school diploma, GED or their equivalent to apply.