Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Do cats have feelings?

They always have the same look on their faces

47 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Yes, they do. Just because they can’t speak doesn’t mean they are incapable of thinking and feeling like humans. You’d be surprised at their blunt expressions of feelings. 😺

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

im sure they do ........

• 2 months ago

Yeah they just can't change their expression as much because their fur is in the way so we can't see their skin.

• 2 months ago

Yes          

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I believe all animals have feelings. They are way more intelligent evolved beings than we narcissistic humans give them credit for!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Of course! Most of all animals have emotions and feelings just like you and me. Cats are no different. You and a cat both share a mammalian brain which functions very similarly in structure and behavior. Very important to remember that!

Attachment image
  • Adele
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

All animals have feeling and emotions

• 2 months ago

Yes, I'm sure all animals have feelings.

That is a great picture, Sam.

• Of course they do! Mine have distinctive expressions.

• Of course they do!!

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.