Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAstronomy & Space · 1 month ago

Can you still see the full moon in the UK?

I meant could you see it right now? at least I did when I posted the question... I was wondering if you can see it in the daytime when it's night in America

Never mind, I just thought about it... I wish I could delete questions after the dumb pop-up came up to award favorite answer but it won't let me

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Right now?. No. The phase of the Moon is waning gibbous right now. Full Moon was February 37. It's March 2 in the U.k. and part. of the USA. The Moon might Seem To will be full to YOU, but it isn't. I don't know if the Moon is still above the horizon right now in the U.K.since it isc 7:19 am in the U.K. The Moon might be above your western horizon. 

You CANNOT delete answered questions. 

Yes, everyone CAN the Moon during the day all over the world. That very small clod with a circular edge is probably the Moon. 

• Bill-M

When there is a Full Moon and it is not cloudy, yes you can see it.

A Full Moon will rise just as the sun sets.  The Next Night the moon will rise about 50 Minutes later. The Next Full moon will be Sunday March 28th at 6:49PM for London.

When it’s full, sure.  The whole world can see the full moon when it occurs.

Only on a clear night or other than overcast.