Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAstronomy & Space · 1 month ago

Can you still see the full moon in the UK?

Update:

I meant could you see it right now? at least I did when I posted the question... I was wondering if you can see it in the daytime when it's night in America

Update 2:

Never mind, I just thought about it... I wish I could delete questions after the dumb pop-up came up to award favorite answer but it won't let me

4 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Right now?. No. The phase of the Moon is waning gibbous right now. Full Moon was February 37. It's March 2 in the U.k. and part. of the USA. The Moon might Seem To will be full to YOU, but it isn't. I don't know if the Moon is still above the horizon right now in the U.K.since it isc 7:19 am in the U.K. The Moon might be above your western horizon. 

You CANNOT delete answered questions. 

Yes, everyone CAN the Moon during the day all over the world. That very small clod with a circular edge is probably the Moon. 

• Bill-M
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

When there is a Full Moon and it is not cloudy, yes you can see it.

A Full Moon will rise just as the sun sets.  The Next Night the moon will rise about 50 Minutes later. The Next Full moon will be Sunday March 28th at 6:49PM for London.

• 1 month ago

When it’s full, sure.  The whole world can see the full moon when it occurs.

• 1 month ago

Only on a clear night or other than overcast.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.