Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How would you feel if you met a criminal with a huge bounty but there was nothing criminal about him?

He's actually a hero. Who travels the sea helping people, saving lives, and freeing people from the rain of tyrants. He's only a criminal because he calls himself that and he does the police's jobs better than them so they label him as a criminal too.

Attachment image

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I mean he technically is doing something wrong I'm pretty sure that he has stolen things cuz he is a pirate.

But other than that perfectly fine

• 1 month ago

rain, lol.

He is a walking hazard to all, I would stay away.

• 1 month ago

He is a criminal because he has acted in a criminal manor, as decided by the ruling powers of his world. He went total antifa on more than one government building, causing millions in damage. He calls himself a pirate since he is one, in many ways, and is willing to help those who ask or are in need, since he does have some good moral character. He is greedy, gluttonous, selfish, has little to no self constraint and is not smart enough to know what a pirate truly is, however, and causes a great deal of harm as well.

By the way, You meant to say reign, being the dominion, sway, or influence of one resembling a monarch.

To answer the question, In this situation, the the cops deal with it.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

So, kinda like a one-person A-Team?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Somethings aren't worth money, I'd treat him to a drink and meal and let be him on his way.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.