Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Lady asked in Dining OutFast Food · 2 months ago

Why are there so many burger king coupons in the mail these days?

• WOOWHO

a business  ( specifically  Burger King ) commitment to that form of advertising  to increase  patronage  brand loyalty  = profit increase

I just used one on Thursday! It was great! Because I guess McDonald's and Wendy's would rather have high prices than give customers coupons, I guess! 

It's the only place left that takes food stamps!!!!

They are desperate for business, 

they need the business.

• chorle

seems like the same number in my weekly ad paper as before.

Maybe you are getting one or two with the ad paper and the same amount in a newspaper

I don't know why since many of their franchisees don't accept them.

• kswck2

I get an entire sheet of their coupons every Sunday. And it gets thrown out on Monday. 

• If you read the fine print the people printing them are asking for help. No one is listening. Do something.

• Mike W

Just like many other business, they're trying to attract more business during the pandemic by offering specials.