? asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

Low vibration manifesting ?

Unfortunately I have depression, I feel OK during the days at the moment, I obviously have my moments but for the most part I feel “OK”, not amazing but I’m alright. However, I always hear that you must have a high vibration in order for them to work? Is this really true? Because this would make it impossible for any of mine to work, considering I can’t exactly just make my depression go away overnight. I feel ‘good’ when I manifest, I put on happy music and it makes me feel OK, so it’s not like I’m manifesting during sad moments? None of my manifestations have worked yet, I do it every night, I’ll also tell my method so people can tell me if I’m doing it right? I do the 3,6,9 method. I write what I want 3 times, write as if it’s happened 6 times, and write how it will happen 9 times. I do this whilst listening to upbeat music. I also write a bunch of things after like “I am worthy of love/friendship”, “I will gain weight” or “I am grateful that I am gaining weight” (even though I’m not, but I heard speaking as if it’s happened, helps). So I’m sure I’m doing everything right? I just don’t have a raised vibration.

What you're saying is a load of nonsense.

The only thing that helps is a doctor.

Pardon me, but I have to say that the things you're using in an attempt to deal with your depression are pop psychology gimmicks. If you want to know what works, I have advice from experts about standard treatments and self-help in my recent answers and you're welcome to click on my name and read if you like. There's a lot of things that can help, mostly very easy.

• Jake

turn up the setting on your vibrator