Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

? asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

Low vibration manifesting ?

Unfortunately I have depression, I feel OK during the days at the moment, I obviously have my moments but for the most part I feel “OK”, not amazing but I’m alright. However, I always hear that you must have a high vibration in order for them to work? Is this really true? Because this would make it impossible for any of mine to work, considering I can’t exactly just make my depression go away overnight. I feel ‘good’ when I manifest, I put on happy music and it makes me feel OK, so it’s not like I’m manifesting during sad moments? None of my manifestations have worked yet, I do it every night, I’ll also tell my method so people can tell me if I’m doing it right? I do the 3,6,9 method. I write what I want 3 times, write as if it’s happened 6 times, and write how it will happen 9 times. I do this whilst listening to upbeat music. I also write a bunch of things after like “I am worthy of love/friendship”, “I will gain weight” or “I am grateful that I am gaining weight” (even though I’m not, but I heard speaking as if it’s happened, helps). So I’m sure I’m doing everything right? I just don’t have a raised vibration.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

What you're saying is a load of nonsense.

The only thing that helps is a doctor.

• 1 month ago

Pardon me, but I have to say that the things you're using in an attempt to deal with your depression are pop psychology gimmicks. If you want to know what works, I have advice from experts about standard treatments and self-help in my recent answers and you're welcome to click on my name and read if you like. There's a lot of things that can help, mostly very easy.

• Jake
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

turn up the setting on your vibrator 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.