Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Romance book?

Hi a few years ago i read a romance book not sure if it was mills and boon or not I cannot remember the title or author if anyone knows that would be great. Theres a women that no one like as she has red hair they think she's a witch and treat her badly someone also ties her to a carriage in the rain, I believe she was a healer and could take people's problems away by kissing them or touching and they would transfer to her. I believe she heals a mans child who was dying of a illness. I think she travelled with her sister and she would help her when she got sick from the healing, I remember the red haired women and the guy with the child get together. Does anyone have a idea what it could be thanks

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.