Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

Birth control ?

So I’ve been on birth control for about a month and 2 weeks. I had unprotected sex 2 days ago for the first time with my bf. we did it back to back, & both times he pulled out. But I have a little fear that some *** may have gotten inside. Please help. Should I be okay?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

You DID NOT have unprotected sex.

Birth control IS protection.  You didn't mention which kind of birth control - but if you are taking it as directed - then you are safe.  Most birth control pills STOP ovulation.  No egg means NO CHANCE for pregnancy and it DOES NOT MATTER how much sperm goes into you - THERE IS NO EGG.

Read the information that comes with your pill to understand how it works.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

you may get away a few times but unprotected sex will catch you

• 1 month ago

Since you’re on birth control you actually had protected sex. As long as you’re taking the pill consistently then you should be okay. Even if he did ejaculate in you, the chances of pregnancy are pretty much 0% since birth control is 99.9% effective when taken properly

• 1 month ago

You had protected sex.  You are on birth control.  (On the flip side, pulling out is NOT birth control.)  If you don't trust birth control, it would indicate you are not emotionally ready for sex.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.