Jack asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Are you happy with the work Biden has done so far?

Biden is a reanimated corpse puppet of the globalists. So my answer is no. The globalist do not have American interests at heart at all.

it depends on what.

i don't agree with him bombing Syria without congressional approval

don't agree with funding global abortion

don't agree with him letting the prince of Saudi go and etc

don't agree with no meaningful sanctions of china. 

don't agree with him nominating Dr.Levine

don't agree with him keeping children in cages (or temporary shelters) 

But I do agree with him coordinating more of a plan with the vaccine rollout 

agree with him sending Fema to TX and declaring state of emergency in Texas

agree with Covid 19 package- Not all of it b/c. but the gist of it. 

Biden to me is Satisfactory but needs improvement.  

Everything but him trying to work with Republicans. Elections have consequences. Republicans said this to Democrats when they had control. Tell all the republican domestic terrorists sympathizers the same thing.

• TedEx

Joe is the monback ((go down the the cafeteria and "c'monback with a coffee and donut for me) for the likes of Nancy Pelosi, Chuckie Shumer, AOC. Obama  and the  other  radical far left. Joe is a puppet. little more than that.

Other than signing executive orders and throwing a log on the fireplace he hasn't done much at all, perhaps your talking about ruining your country,,if you like what he is doing you best open your house to all the illegals walking in to your country

• John

Biden is polling at 60% approval right now.

Not at all. He has signed over 50 executive orders and just one bill into law.

yes, i think he does a good job

What work? Since he put down his executive orders pen, nobody has seen or heard from him.

• Riley

I have mixed feelings. Hes done a better job at handling Covid 19. How ever the drone strike in Syria was unnecessary and I want Biden to get back into the Iran deal. No more of this Neo Con bullshit the previous presidents did.