Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceInvesting · 1 month ago

how to invest in stocks?

Hi, ima stock nub I was wondering how does one get more shares when they invest in a stock? I'm using the app Robinhood and I'm trying to learn everything I can if anyone can help me out many thanks *-*

also, I was wondering how does one get more shares when u invest in a stock? like for example if I had a stock called bottle cap or something worth like 118$ and I buy it and get like 0.600000 shares how do I get more shares?

• kswck2

Rookies should stay away from Several investments: Bitcoin and crypto's, Futures, Penny Stocks, Forex, Options, and Anything you do not Completely Understand. 

I would suggest closing your robinhood account. And open an account with fidelity or vanguard and set up monthly regular investments in an index fund.

Its automated and you don't need to know much.

You should not be picking individual stocks. Most people should not.