Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceInvesting · 1 month ago

how to invest in stocks?

Hi, ima stock nub I was wondering how does one get more shares when they invest in a stock? I'm using the app Robinhood and I'm trying to learn everything I can if anyone can help me out many thanks *-*

Update:

also, I was wondering how does one get more shares when u invest in a stock? like for example if I had a stock called bottle cap or something worth like 118$ and I buy it and get like 0.600000 shares how do I get more shares?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Rookies should stay away from Several investments: Bitcoin and crypto's, Futures, Penny Stocks, Forex, Options, and Anything you do not Completely Understand. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I would suggest closing your robinhood account. And open an account with fidelity or vanguard and set up monthly regular investments in an index fund.

Its automated and you don't need to know much.

You should not be picking individual stocks. Most people should not.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.