Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 2 months ago

Describe your style and fashion sense?

Do you conform when it comes fashion or you have your own unique style that you put together? Do you follow any particular fashion styles/ genres?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I do not worry about styles. My clothing is smart casual, with trousers or chinos and a shirt and jumper.

• 1 month ago

I usually dress all in black I look better that way....

• 1 month ago

Somewhere between a dad and a lesbian.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Kind of punk maybe? I don't really know. I generally wear mainly black or red, ripped jeans, clunky boots or converse, that kind of thing

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Cee
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Practical, comfortable and mostly casual.

• Kate
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

I feel like my style is always evolving as I evolve. My clothing style generally seems to run congruent with my lifestyle. 

When I was younger I had a really bohemian style, lots of flowy things, Aztec patterns etc. Then in college my style was fun/trendy kinda like the modern day Tiktok girl. Bright colors &  crop tops haha. 

Now that I’m graduated college & settled down my style is again back to bohemian/beachy. Lots of light colors/pastels, flowy tops & leggings 

I feel like your personal style says a lot about your soul subconsciously speaking. It makes sense that my style is beachy, bohemian & light bc I love yoga/ medication & am a deeply spiritual person. My clothes run along with who I am. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

God-honouring.        

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

High-quality, neat, comfortable and never ever trendy. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.