Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 2 months ago

what is the obsession with Andrew Cuomo lately? is this just a diversion? why? away from what?

He's in trouble. I won't go into the details as they are freely available, but he's made a mess and people are angry about it.

It's reason I'm fed up with seeing every third certificate plate is from N.Y., for a year, it's evident something is very incorrect in the house.

• ?

He’s the closest thing to Trump the Democrats have. The Democrats won’t come to his defense, because he’s an older white man that appears to be straight.

everything is a diversion so the dems can pass the bills to ruin your country forever,, wake up and stop watching fake news media.

In a way it is a diversion for the commie dems.  They would rather he sink for being a sexual predator than for the murders of the elderly. Either way he is a scumbag!

I usually listen to National Public Radio (NPR) when I drive, and a guest expert was asked this question about a week ago---someone who tracks various propaganda attacks.  The woman guest named two right-wing Republican groups who initiated the smears, each with a viable Republican candidate in mind to run for Governor in New York.  My educated 76-year-old guess would be that Governor Cuomo had gotten more press than malignantly narcissistic Donald Trump liked when New York and its neighboring states were facing an out-of-control spread of COVID-19, and Andrew Cuomo "dared" to sometimes criticize the lack of a coherent federal response to help individual states and prevent deaths.  Trump holds a grudge and, like a tantrum-throwing schoolyard bully, he targets people more popular than he is.  

The whole use of nursing homes attack is BOGUS if you remember how incompetent the Trump administration was from the earliest days of the COVID-19 cases on through to its PANDEMIC spread.  New York was hit HARD in 2020, and hospital beds became scarce; nursing homes have medical facilities and beds, so when Trump failed to sign off on the Defense Production act to get more equipment or help to the states, Governor Cuomo did the best he could to use available resources in order to save lives.  Trump actually BID AGAINST the states for supplies, or TRIED TO STEAL what the states' governors paid for.  Of course vicious reptilian evil Trump would bad-mouth someone who had the courage to call him incompetent on TV!  Refrigerator trucks were used, remember, when hospital and city morgues overflowed with bodies.  Andrew Cuomo did the best he could and was HEROIC---something Trump resents.

I e-mailed Governor Cuomo two days ago to suggest he call upon former Marine James Carville rather than allow these negatives to stand unchallenged.  Do the NEW YORK type of blunt honesty, something Trump has never been able to do, and get ahead of the build-up of character assassinations by doing what GW did when asked by reporters if he'd ever been addicted to cocaine (he was): "Let's just say that when I was young and stupid, I was young...and stupid."  In Cuomo's case, a male midlife crisis could easily be in play and he could simply say that in typical NY form---something like, "The women in our lives get us pretty well trained up until the 50s when we hid the midlife crisis where suddenly we are aware of our mortality and all that training goes out the window" (or words to this effect).  Then follow-up with all sorts of positive reminders of the daily press briefings, the tough-guy efforts to fight for his people's lives in spite of White House incompetence or competition against the states.  

As a woman, I think labeling a one-time flirtation without any pursuit once the woman showed no interest is NOT "harassment"---it is flirting.  If he refused to accept a woman's disinterest  or turn-down, then there might be some relevance.  For now, though, I think it is politically driven and probably egged on by a brat-toddler Trump.

Go admit it leftist, It's OK when a scumbag Democrat harasses women. Better yet, defer to Trump. That's all you limpdicks ever do.

• PIE

He sent old folks to nursing homes to die from covid19 when Hospital beds WERE Available!

• It's cause I'm tired of seeing every 3rd license plate is from N.Y., for a year, it's obvious something is very wrong at home.

He's corrupt...... there's all that's to it