Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Lynxlion asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 month ago

Do you prefer animation, cartoon or live version movies? If all what is a favorite movie of each one?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I love them all. I wouldn't pick just one category over the other, because then I would miss some great movies. 

Live Action,   The Shawshank Redemption, and The Legend of 1900 are among my favorites. 

Animated......movies like  The Lego Movie had me in stitches. 

Cartoon, .....The Incredibles, Brave,  Coco ,   UP,   were all excellent. 

• 1 month ago

I prefer live movies.

Up

Casablanca

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

i like the live version movies

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Live action movies.

My favorite animated film is The Lion King, and my favorite live action film is Forrest Gump.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Animation and cartoon movies put me to sleep...so I avoid them as a waste of money. 

• User
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

animation = cartoon

favorite animated film - probably The Incredibles, really well-done mix of superhero, James Bond and comedy genre's

favorite non-animated film - the first Star Wars movie, the real first, the one shown in the theaters, not any of these remakes (the original was supposedly "lost"...shortly before Lucas was undergoing divorce proceedings. The loss of that work meant that his ex-wife would not continue earning income from it...)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.