Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

?
Lv 5
? asked in SportsWrestling · 1 month ago

In  a real wrestling match who would win Bob Backland or Iron Sheik ?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Now Backland because Sheik's health is awful. In their prime Sheik an Olympian would beat in a wrestling match Backland an NCAA wrestler

• 1 month ago

Bob Backlund would tap Sheik out to the chicken wing so fast he wouldn't even see it coming

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Backlund was an NCAA wrestling champ while Sheik was an Iranian Olympic wrestler.  I'd pick Backlund in a shoot match.

• In their Primes? While Bob Backlund was a Top College Wrestler, The Iron Sheik was a Top Greco-Roman Wrestler, represented Iran at The 1968 Summer Olympics and at the time was The Youngest Iranian Athlete to Medal at The Summer Olympics. Considering that The Iron Sheik was a Trainer for The Legendary Verne Gagne, I would put my money on The Iron Sheik in his Prime to beat Bob Backlund in his Prime in a Real Wrestling Match.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Now, Bob backlund, at their peak, iron shiek

• 1 month ago

Bob Backlund           

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Bob Backland would.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.