Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 1 month ago

I fell in love with an illegal immigrant. Can I get into trouble for this?

If I marry her? She is Latina from Mexico. 

IT IS HIGHLY LIKELY THAT THE DEMOCRAT'S ILLEGAL  IMMIGRATION POLICIES WILL LEAD TO A HUGE ECONOMIC DISASTER IF THEY ARE NOT STOPPED

They should change our law on immigration so that a young single girl who is particularly good looking is the only type of foreigner we will let in.

If an American woman has a choice between an illegal who has succeeded in stealing an American's job and keeping it and he is likable, or a an American loser she will choose the alien.

Yes. Such is against the law if she lives with you. She is a hide out person. Using you for shelter I assume.

Nope.. just enjoy staying with her in her country.

No, you won't get into trouble. 

The challenge is that if your spouse "entered without inspection" (i.e. snuck over the border) - it will be difficult if not impossible to get her legal status in the United States. I would contact an immigration attorney as soon as possible if that is your goal.

It is relatively easy to sponsor a foreign spouse to legally immigrate to the US. But if the person is already illegally present in the US, their options are severely limited. 

• ?

you fall in love with who you want

• ?

No one's policing your thoughts, no. But if your plan is to try to get her legalized make sure you know what you're getting yourself into. There's an income threshold sponsors must meet and if she entered without inspection she'll have to go to Mexico to await processing and that can get expensive. You'll also likely have to factor in the cost of a lawyer. 

No problem. When you move to Mexico be sure to change your mail in voter address.

First, son, congratulations on finding happiness after all these years. <clap><clap><clap>

Now, on to your issue: 1) No; 2) No; 3) No; and, 4) No. Hope that helps!

You go and have a good time now, hear. Before you go, tho'? PICK YOUR ROOM UP!!!

No. But she only wants to marry you for citizenship. As soon as she gets it she will leave you. I've seen this many times and not just from Mexico.