Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutFast Food · 1 month ago

What changes would you make to Burger King to bring some life back to it?

I would change the soggy fries they have now to Curly Fries, and i would bring back the Burger King cartoon characters and toys to attract kids to eat there, thus generating more money.

Alphonse, i appreciate your comment but you failed to answer the question. You failed to say what changes you would make to Burger King 🍔👑. So you only get 2 stars.

Favorite Answer

That picture brings back memories! Really, the "satisfries" they had at least in the UK were nice, of course they were lambasted for trying to make out they are healthy but they were nice to eat. The toys though, them and other fast food giants were told to do that by psychiatrists to make kids grow up and have fond memories as adults, making sure at least some of them keep going all their life. That is questionable, they had paid psychiatrists to tell them how to enable addicts.

Play the "Have It Your Way" song when the dining rooms re-open after the pandemic!

• chorle

I'm not sure, stopped going there because after it became a part of Tim Horton's the stopped having brewed ice tea. Maybe they could sell it back to Pillsbury and have better food

I would bring back their old culture and style as you have posted in that picture 

A little food aesthetics could go a long way if they were to replace the iceberg lettuce on the Whopper with something more green.  Also, there's just something gross and depressing about most Burger King locations.  I don't know exactly what it is but it's definitely off putting.  Maybe it's just a sad place by nature because it's not McDonald's and no one's lovin' it.

I would give a free bike like Homey the Clown used to do in his show. Plus a free milkshake for kids on thier birthday 🎂.

• Greg

BK is fine the way it is now.

• Kathy

Change the way the food is made. The food tastes bad.

Burger king is not good for your health it causes heart disease and cancer I'd ban it and all other fast food establishments in America