Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutFast Food · 1 month ago

What changes would you make to Burger King to bring some life back to it?

I would change the soggy fries they have now to Curly Fries, and i would bring back the Burger King cartoon characters and toys to attract kids to eat there, thus generating more money.

Update:

Alphonse, i appreciate your comment but you failed to answer the question. You failed to say what changes you would make to Burger King 🍔👑. So you only get 2 stars.

Attachment image

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

That picture brings back memories! Really, the "satisfries" they had at least in the UK were nice, of course they were lambasted for trying to make out they are healthy but they were nice to eat. The toys though, them and other fast food giants were told to do that by psychiatrists to make kids grow up and have fond memories as adults, making sure at least some of them keep going all their life. That is questionable, they had paid psychiatrists to tell them how to enable addicts.

• 1 month ago

Play the "Have It Your Way" song when the dining rooms re-open after the pandemic!

• chorle
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I'm not sure, stopped going there because after it became a part of Tim Horton's the stopped having brewed ice tea. Maybe they could sell it back to Pillsbury and have better food

• 1 month ago

I would bring back their old culture and style as you have posted in that picture 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

A little food aesthetics could go a long way if they were to replace the iceberg lettuce on the Whopper with something more green.  Also, there's just something gross and depressing about most Burger King locations.  I don't know exactly what it is but it's definitely off putting.  Maybe it's just a sad place by nature because it's not McDonald's and no one's lovin' it.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I would give a free bike like Homey the Clown used to do in his show. Plus a free milkshake for kids on thier birthday 🎂.

• Greg
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

BK is fine the way it is now.

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Change the way the food is made. The food tastes bad.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Burger king is not good for your health it causes heart disease and cancer I'd ban it and all other fast food establishments in America

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.