Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 2 months ago

Why do people pretend not to know what you are talking about, but still act offended?

You didn't even intend to make them angry, but they respond with "I don't know what you're talking about." and they act all angry about it. 

I don't know why people act that way, but I just can't freaking deal with the ones who do. They're too sensitive and stupid for me.

• Foofa

People in general are now more intellectually ignorant yet more personally hypersensitive than at any point in history and that's proving to be "problematic". 

• g

You were trying to put them on the spot, prob about something that's none of your business in the first place.

Why do people come here to vent and try to pass it off as a legitimate question? Answer that and I'll respond to yours.