Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 month ago

What is this movie?!?

There’s a romcom I can’t remember and can’t find by describing it and its driving me nuts!! It has this scene where there’s a guy and the girl he loves is at a concert with another guy so he goes up on stage to sing their personal relationship song from when they were together and you think he’s gonna sing it well b/c the actor is actually a good singer but in the movie he totally fails and sounds awful and gets yelled at to get off the stage and he runs away embarrassed.

What is it?!? that’s all I can remember from it besides I think she was there with her boss who asked her out a bunch but she always said no till that point...

• Fin
    Favorite Answer

That's TED.  It was Mark Wahlberg who went up on stage.