What’s fastest posted speed limit in United States?

As far as speed limits go in The US, what’s fastest limit you can legally go in a car? 75? 80? 85? 90??? 

I know there are places out west where it's 75 at least, maybe 80.

• ?

80 is the highest I've seen

It was posted as 80 mph on the interstate in Wyoming, last time I looked.

Mickey Jon Lee is either a FLAT OUT LIAR, or COMPLETELY IGNORANT of speed limits. I FLAT OUT DEFY him/her to name ONE major city where there isn't a speed limit of AT LEAST 45 somewhere within city limits. I GUARANTEE he/she can't name a jurisdiction in the US where the typical speed limit outside of city limits is less than 55.

100 in Arizona in the desert.

I've seen a posted 80 mph speed limit on a new turnpike in the midwest.  Most turnpikes in Oklahoma have a 70 mph or sometimes 75 mph speed limit.  That doesn't mean drivers actually go only that fast.  I have often seen cars moving 10 mph faster than I am, and I'm driving the speed limit.

From what I know till now not having a car 80 is very fast but acceptable somewhere. Mostly 40 m/h limit, you can't go faster. It all depends on the road, cause there are highways and there are just broken roads in small towns... 

80mph is the highest I've seen.

Utah on the I-15 is one I've driven.

They mandated that had to have speed limits in Montana and people got really mad about it, but in that state you can drive 80 and it is 75 going from Las Vegas towards Barstow