Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I'm a California resident but work in Oregon. How do I do my taxes?

I'm a college kid from California. I moved to Oregon for school last year. I had a job in California before I moved but got another one once I moved up to Oregon. I have income from two different states. Also, first year I've needed to do my taxes at all so no clue what to do. Any info helps. Thank you.

2 Answers

  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    You have to do a return in both states.  OR non resident, CA resident.

  • 1 month ago

    You do a resident (CA) and non-resident (OR) tax return.

    Any tax you have to pay to OR will be credited to CA taxes. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.