007
007 asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 2 months ago

Do you think Melania is looking forward to possibly becoming first lady again in the 2024 election?

I very much doubt it.

No she is going back to her old job.........giving #1's & #2's   for $50 and $75 respectively.   There is a reason her favorite snack is hostess Ho ho's and why Trunp dated other porn stars.....

I believe it's up to Trump. If he decides to run she'll follow him. Also, contrary to what some people say in their comments here, her relationship with Trump is stronger than people think.  Having common enemies usually create unexpected alliances.

Yes. We want 45 and the family back. 

I'm too intelligent, educated and honest to guess what goes on in a mind opposite of mine like hers. I would have never married that guy ... lol. My character is too good.

She hated being under the microscope 24/7. 

i think melania is looking forward to dumping donny .

I couldn't care less.

For all I know she's hoping her husband will drop dead so she can start banging Hank Siemers again.

I think the chances of Joe Biden divorcing Jill and marrying her are pretty slim. Because that's the only way it would happen.

• David

I think Melania is more likely to be looking forward to having to see Donald only on once-a-month visits to Riker’s Island.