Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

How can I get this guy to leave me alone ?

It’s my second year of college and some guy in my biology class was flirting with me. He looked much older, I asked his age and he said he’s 26. Even though I’m the age of consent it feels predatory for him to be interested in me. I was just a teenager last year. Can I report him somehow? I’m scared because I’m barely an adult.

• ?

Tell him to leave you the hell alone

Please do not report him he did nothing wrong you need to grow up

well if you have never had sex nor drank underage...then go ahead and call the cops

If he didn't make any physical contact, it is difficult to report him. 

But in order to be left alone you can block him on your phone and do not reply to his emails. That will make him quit on his own. Works like a charm.

Best not to confront him or argue with him. It's only going to escalate the problem. 

Your college should be online anyway in the pandemic. So blocking works good in this case

If it were me I'd try to get to know him. Specifically his turn offs and act like his worst nightmare. 

Just tell him you're not interested. Be straightforward. You have to let him know you don't feel comfortable before filing anything. If you tell him to stop and he keeps going tell him to stop harassing you.

He might also just be that personality type. He has to know you don't feel comfortable.